Future of Renewable Energy in India
Time & Location
About the Event
A Look at Renewable Energy
As we know, India and the whole world are constantly trying to fight this global epidemic (Covid 19). This pandemic has not only caused physical harm to humans but has also caused a lot of financial damage. During this fight, many economic challenges have arisen in the country. This has affected different industries in different ways. For example, the health industry, online activities and the business of essential manufacturers have increased tremendously, which has benefited them. But apart from these, there are many such industries which were ruined due to this epidemic and they also had to bear the risk of heavy losses. So if we talk about renewable energy, which is a very fast growing industry. It is one of the most important resources that does not harm our environment while giving energy.
If we talk about the present state of renewable energy in India, about 34% of all the energy used in India is generated from renewable energy. But it is expected that if we continue to work on renewable energy at the same pace, by 2027 we will take it up to 57%.
Today solar energy is a very fast and easily spreadable energy source. Because in addition to giving us energy, it does not harm our nature either. Through this conference, we will talk about the ups and downs coming in the future of solar energy. The Virtual Conference aims to bring together leading policy makers, researchers, technology providers & other stockholders to exchange and share their ideas, experience and research results on all aspects of Future of Renewable Energy in India.
- Introductory Session: Senior speakers & policy makers from India will offer their strategic and macro-level prospects Future of Renewable Energy in India.
- Knowledge Sharing Session: Solar & Technology experts from all over the world will offer their expertise/ technologies/case studies on different aspects of solar energy.
- Steered interactive session & panel discussion for the way forward.
Who should exhibit?
Researchers, Manufactures, System Integrators, Dealer & Distributors of
- Photovoltaic power stations
- Rooftop solar PV systems
- Standalone PV systems
- Solar hybrid power systems
- Concentrated photovoltaics
- Solar planes
- Solar-powered water purification
- Solar-pumped lasers
- Solar vehicles
- Solar panels on spacecraft and space stations
- Decision makers from big corporates and end user industry across the globe
- Policy makers from Government, PSUs and Municipalities
- National and international dealer & distributors of solar and its equipments
- Researches and professors from educational Institutes
- Independent consultants and advisors
- 500+ relevant and focused delegates
- High profiles panel of speakers & guests from Big corporates and governments
- Products & presentation display futures to showcase innovations & sustainable solutions
- Free product promotions through digital marketing activities
- Cirtificates and conference materials for future references